CORPORATE WELLNESS DIVISION
STRENGTH – PERFORMANCE – AESTHETICS
Corporate Wellness Division of CEE
“Working out gives me at least four additional hours of productive time every day.”
– Sir Richard Branson, Founder & CEO of Virgin Group,
When asked what his #1 tip would be for success, in the book ‘The 4-Hour Body’ by Timothy Ferriss
Why Keeping Employee Healthy Leads towards the Development of a Sustainable Competitive Advantage for Your Organisation?
- Have you ever considered the impact that an effective corporate wellness programme could make on your business?
- Are you interested in making your office a healthy and fun place to work for your employees?
- Wondering how a wellness programme can motivate and energize your employees while also possibly reducing health insurance costs to your organisation?
STRENGTH – PERFORMANCE – AESTHETICS (SPA) is the Corporate Wellness Division of Centre for Executive Education (CEE).
Corporate Wellness is any workplace health promotion activity or organisational policy designed to support healthy behaviour in the workplace and to improve health outcomes of your employees.
Being competitive in the market place means more than products and services. Businesses need productive employees to stay competitive in the market place. Employees need good health to stay productive. That’s where SPA Corporate Wellness becomes a key component in your business plan.
SPA Corporate Wellness provides the expertise for planning, promoting and implementing on-site health promotion programmes. All programmes can be custom-designed to meet the site, scheduling/shift, and volume requirements of your organisation.
A corporate wellness programme designed by SPA Corporate Wellness is a combination of educational, organisational and environmental activities designed to support behaviour conducive to the health improvement and well-being of employees. Corporate wellness programs may consist of many components, but the scope of the programmes is defined by the objectives of the companies.
The Benefits of SPA Corporate Wellness Programme
As health improves, so does workplace employee productivity. Research has consistently shows that organisations that provide their employees’ wellness programmes can expect the following benefits:
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased energy and mental clarity
- Increased employee morale and retention rate
- Increase Sustainable Profits and Wellness
- Reduce Burnout
- Reduce Health-Related Costs
- Reduce Turnover
- Increase Empowerment Mandates
The SPA Corporate Wellness Brochure is available here.