Alan Meyne is a CEE and EDA C-Suite Executive Coach based in Bangalore, India.
He is also the CEO of Coaching Lighthouse, a Master Executive Coach and Mentor for Coaches. Coaching Lighthouse specialized in supporting organizations to embed a culture of coaching to foster people development and business performance. He is the architect of the ICF accredited professional coach training program: “Artistry of Coaching’ and trains and certifies professional coaches.
Alan was the consultant for the 2014 ICF International PRISM Award-winning JK Group. Alan is also on the leadership team of ICF Bangalore Chapter.
Previously he has served as the COO of Results Coaching Systems (South Asia), CEO of Erickson Coaching International (India) and as a senior consultant for FranklinCovey (South Asia). He has a Master’s Degree in Electronics and lives in Bangalore, India.
Alan is a Professional Certified Coach (ICF) with more than 3000 hours of coaching experience since 2005 and has trained and mentored hundreds of executives to integrate a coaching style to their leadership and to acquire professional coaching credentials. Authentic, insightful and reflectively challenging, he supports executives to powerfully fulfill their evident and implied leadership imperatives.
A ‘solution focused’ approach combined with cutting-edge personal breakthrough technologies underline Alan’s approach to coaching busy executives. During the course of his practice, Alan has supported executives in the areas of Executive presence, influence, emotional fortitude, life balance, building teams, communicating with impact, building relationships, transitions, critical decision making, clarity of purpose and vision.
Alan also has more than 1500 days of training and facilitating experience as master trainer for the leadership, execution and personal effectiveness curriculum of FranklinCovey.
- Chief Executive Officer, Coaching Lighthouse
- Chief Executive Officer, Erickson Coaching International (India)
- Chief Operating Officer, Results Coaching Systems (South Asia)
- Senior Consultant, FranklinCovey (South Asia)
- Senior Manager, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (India)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)- International Coach Federation (ICF-USA)
- Erickson Certified Professional Coach-Erickson Coaching International (Canada)
- Certified Team Coach- Erickson Coaching International (Canada)
- Executive Coach-Results Coaching Systems (Australia)
- Hogan Certified Coach-Hogan Assessments (USA)
- Harrison Certified Coach-Harrison Assessments (USA)
- Master’s degree in Physics (Electronics)