Anita Sachdev is an Executive Coach with EDA and based in New Delhi, India. As a seasoned communication, cultural and business strategist, she recognizes the importance of cultivating global mind-sets that navigate complex, unexpected challenges in a shrinking world where distances fade, but cultural differences matter. Her philosophy is that success is a “feeling” and by connecting the dots of our life we can make success all-inclusive and the essence dovetails into the Training & Coaching model: Unknot – the highest potential in an individual’s career, personal, or spiritual development; Align – Core strengths with diversity-inclusion experiences; Winnovate – Empower & competitive edge.
Anita career spans across 3 continents in 25 years. She has a diverse background starting with Advertising/Marketing followed by successful entrepreneurial ventures with NGO’s, financial industry, multicultural marketing, internet marketing and now Training & Coaching. The international journey (India, Egypt, UK) started as Account Director / Country Head for Saatchi & Saatchi’s Egypt operations and Leo Burnett Advertising. She was critical in the launching and building top-of-the-line brands and ventures with innovative and strategic solutions.
In 2009, upon relocating to Mumbai from Canada, Anita examined the effects of local and global migration drew upon history, mythology combined the dynamics of the New India and created a “10 India-Centric Behaviors”. She examined behaviors of successful people and why they get unwired and lose confidence during transitions, relocations, mergers and acquisitions and multicultural environment thereby affecting career personal, global leadership.
Among her many achievements is creating coaching programs that build leader’s Chemistry, Capability & Competence and aligned with global and/or organizations values and norms. Her approach is applicable to senior management in career or role transition; expats entering business and leadership roles in Indian organizations; Indian leaders going abroad on work assignments or immigration; and Indian & expat women who want to balance multiple roles and be effective within the traditional-contemporary society.
Anita worked with a manufacturing firm in India to manage their growth. She embarked on a journey in training and coaching senior management and building strength-based teams. Anita coached the team leaders to successfully navigate the difficult transition from being a high-performing individual contributors to team leaders. She helped them to understand the value of achieving results through the team with different strategies and creative ideas, instead of feeling they had to do it all.
“Anita is a very perceptive, generous coach, who correctly and quickly assesses the needs of her clients to ensure they get the best out of the coaching experience as a whole, and out of every session. A knowledgeable professional in her field, I have found that her strategies were immediately helpful. Alongside short-term results, she has been very focused on the bigger picture, and has been teaching me how to efficiently use my strengths, and develop long-term sustainable solutions to enable me to become an effective leader. I am very happy to have found Anita, and am finding the coaching experience under her tutelage extremely beneficial to all aspects of my life so important when living in a new country.” – UK Expat in India
- In tandem with Government of Canada culture & working globally training & coaching programs for Senior Indian professionals poised to immigrate to Canada.
- Empanelled Cross Cultural Consultant with Global Companies. Berlitz, Aperian Global, Brookfields, Writer’s Relocation, & Government of Canada, Scotia Bank, Destination Canada.
- Assessments – DDI World
- Business Development Leader Heritage Educational Foundation, Canada
- President – Windial Multicultural Marketing, Canada & New York
- VP Account Management & Operations – Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising, Egypt
- Account Management – Leo Burnett & Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising, India
- Adult Training and Education – University of Toronto
- Coach U Certified Coach
- ACP – IIC ( Certified Coach)
- Continuing Education International Coach Academy
- Second ICF Certification in progress.
- DDI – Facilitation Training
- Advanced facilitation skills – YWCA Canada
- Counseling Program – New York Univ
- Masters in Management Program, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relation
- B.A (Hons) Economics
- Courses in Copy Editing, Writing; Sales Script Writing
- Practicing Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Practicing Member of International Institute of Coaching (IIC)
- Practicing Member of Association of Mumbai Coaches (AMC)
- Member & Organizing committee SIETAR conference Feb 2013
- Board Member – Indo Canadian Business Chamber