Chadawan Gangaketu is a Leadership Development Consultant and Executive Coach with Executive Development Associates, based in Thailand. As an Executive Coach, Strength Coach, and Facilitator working with many multinational and leading Thai firms, Gangaketu has over 1,500 coaching hours. She has been certified as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation in addition to the Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC) and also one of the Leadership Members of the International Coach Federation, Bangkok Chapter.
Chadawan believes that coaching is one of the most efficient and effective development tools for employees at all levels of an organization. It helps the coachee become more self-aware and maximize their potential in all aspects of their life and career. Gangaketu believes that if individuals can learn to be successful even when out of their comfort zone, and then, they will be happier and more sucessful overall.
Chadawan worked closely with top excecutives in her Human Resources Management Professional and Executive Coach roles for longer than 25 years in variety cultures including Thai MC Co.,Ltd/ Mitsubishi (Thai) Co., Ltd., Oracle System (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Standard Chartered Bank (Thai) Plc. and Siam Commercial Bank PCL,. She was one of the executive team members and involved in business and people strategies. She led the success of organizations through Human Resources Strategy implementation.
As an Executive Coach and Facilitator, she has provided services and been a member of Group Coaching as well as in a role of Project Manager for the customers like Siam Commercial Asset Management Co.,Ltd., Krungthai Computer Services Co. Ltd., Thai Military Bank PCL., Takeda (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Greater Pharma Co., Ltd., GIA International Co., Ltd., Muang Thai Insurance Co.,Ltd., Thai Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd., SCG Group, Sukhumvit Asset Management Co.,Ltd., Security Exchange Commission of Thailand etc. She is also the guest speaker of many universities.
As a result of her contribution to Human Resources Management and CSR, she was voted to be one of the Top 100 HR practitioners in Thailand, organized by Human Resources Institute of Thammasat University in 2009.
Summary of Education and Professional Courses
- Bachelor’s of Economics, Culalongkon University
- Certificate of Industrial Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
- Master of Management, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chlalongkorn University
- Certified NLP Master NLP by NLP Top Coach Co., Ltd.
- Certified NLP Practitioner, by Thailand Coaching Academy
- Certified Master of Practitioner of Life Coaching, Thailand Coaching Academy
- Certified Mindfulness Coaching by SatyamVChalmer
- Certified Strengths-Based Master Coach by Standard Charted Bank (Thai) under Gallup Strengths Finder
- Certified Strength Coach, Gallup Strengths Finder, Australia
- Graduated Thai Coaching Model, Thai Coaching Association
- Graduated Advanced Facilitator Course, Wisit Wongwinyu
- Certified Emergenetics Coach by Emergenetics International
- Certified Qualified International Coach Federation (ICF) Workshop by I am a Life Coach
- Certified Personality and Human Relationships: Who am I?, Exploring My Inner Worlds, Living More Harmoniously, Loving and Being Loved