Ganesh Sangaran is a Master Facilitator and Senior Consultant, Management Development with Executive Development Associates based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
He is a highly experienced facilitator for management development programmes including on communication, supervisory skills, communication and executive speech coaching with over 20 years working experience.
Ganesh is concurrently the Director of Corporate Learning Solutions Sdn Bhd. Starting his career in the insurance industry, he has the vast practical knowledge on how to motivate teams, speak to large audiences and create presentations that energize the audience to go all out and achieve success.
His hands-on approach creates instant rapport with the audience. Participants absorb key points instantly, transforming the lessons into real-life solutions tailor-made for their specific situations. He has helped many insurance agents to secure large accounts with his corporate presentation training. Many agents have also benefited from his guidance on public speaking.
Ganesh has over 8 years of human resource development experience with Maxis, one of Malaysia’s leading telecommunication service provider. During his tenure with Maxis, he was responsible for the delivery of critical skills, knowledge and mindset, to ensure they keep winning in the competitive telecommunication market place. He had trained staff in business presentations and sales throughout the Klang Valley.
Among his notable achievements include:
- Being a Certified Master NLP-NS Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, obtained from the International Society of Neuro-Semantics. This skill enables him to provide the latest applications for business and lifestyle success of his participants.
- Certified to conduct Think on Your Feet®, a program that has achieved worldwide recognition as one of the most original and useful oral communications courses taught today.
- Distinguished Toastmasters Award holder, the highest recognition in Toastmasters International, the world’s leading organization specializing in helping people to communicate and lead effectively.
- Personally chartering more than 20 Toastmasters Club, including Petronas, Prokhas, PDRM, Exxon, Arab Malaysian, Scope International, MISC & Melia.
- An Exco member of the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS), whereby he had relentlessly played a pivotal role in raising the standards of public speaking and presentation of its members.
Ganesh has also appeared as a regular speaker on the national TV program “Be Excellent”, which motivates individuals to reach for peak performance. Millions of Malaysians have benefited tremendously from his entertaining and soul searching talks. He currently conducts Executive Speech Coaching for top management teams.
Ganesh had delivered keynotes on presentation and public speaking to audiences in Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore and Katmandu. He also spoke in the Global Speakers Summit 2007 in Dubai where he addressed an international audience of professional speakers on “Don’t murder your audience! 5 surefire ways of keeping them alive during the entire presentation.” He had also experienced a unique training adventure in Afghanistan!