Haiyan Wei is an Executive Coach with Executive Development Associates, based in Shanghai, China. With over 20 years of professional experience in business consulting and training, Haiyan has accumulated diversified experience in leadership selection and development, business research, and training. She built the first Assessment Center for a state-owned enterprise and developed their self-awareness courses. She is a Theory U and Organizational Development (OD) practitioner and promotor, primarily in Shanghai. She is also an entrepreneur, starting up new businesses by practicing holacracy within the organization.
Haiyan’s mission is to release the potential of leaders and organizations, supporting their transformation and growth. Her expertise includes: executive coaching, serving on peer advisory boards, team coaching, facilitation, OD practice, Theory U practice, leadership development, and their integration to fully support her clients.
Her coaching clients include China Europe International Business School, State Development & Investment Corporation, China Mobile, China Eastern Airlines, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank, China Construction Bank, Baosteel Group, the Volkswagen Group, Siemens, Philips, Air Liquide (China), Delphi Automotive, China Telecom, Nordson China, IBM, DDI, China Select, Huarun Group, and TusStar.
Her experience of teaching and consulting in MBA and EMBA programs at universities, experience of in-house consulting in state-owned enterprises, and her own practice as an entrepreneur has greatly helped Haiyan to understand the difficulties that entrepreneurs and organizations face. Her executive coaching and mentoring experience profoundly influences Haiyan to understand and support her clients effectively.
Education and Credentials include:
- D. in Management, Management School of Fudan University
- Master’s in Management, Business School of Jilin University
- PCC of ICF (membership number: 9060167)
- Erickson College certified professional coach (certificate No. 2034906 ECPC)
- Peer advisory board Certification, Private Director Field
- CEO coach in D-star Program and the Acorn Program of TusStar
- CSA series Facilitation certification
- Certified lecturer of 4D Leadership System
- Certified mentor of SPT (Social Presencing Theater)
- Certified trainer of MBCT (the Oxford Mindfulness Center)
- Certified lecturer of MBTI
- Certified lecturer of HBDI
- Certified Assessment Center Assessor of Assessment & Development Consultants (A&DC) in the UK
- Hogan Certification
- Lominger Leadership Architect & HIPO Masterclass Certification
- Teaching assistant of PFP, Theory U
- Theory U course certification, MIT
- AoH course certification
- Mentor of Career Mentor Program in Antai College of Economics and Management
- Mentor for the mentoring program in CEIBS
- Coach of the Cedar Coaching Program
- Coach of the Yanxing Coaching program