Jacqueline Gwee is an Executive Coach with Executive Development Associates, based in Singapore. Jacqueline works closely with business leaders and boards to develop their vision, mission, and HR strategies in support of the organization’s business goals.
To facilitate strategy implementation, Jacqueline works with the functional heads to develop key performance measures that are in alignment with the organization’s goals and objectives. She has led various research-based projects with organizations in both the public and private sectors utilizing both quantitative and qualitative methods to understand customer and/or employee perceptions on a range of topics.
Today, Jacqueline works with public sector agencies and private sector companies to achieve their Business Excellence certifications. Jacqueline has worked with several organizations to conduct holistic organizational gap analyses to identify strengths and areas of improvement. As part of transformation and restructuring projects, Jacqueline leads the change management work stream to ensure that change outcomes are clearly articulated and that all teams involved are headed in the direction of success.
Jacqueline has had over 25 years of broad-based human resources, change management, and business excellence consulting experience in both the public and private sectors. Previously, she has served as an Associate Director in the Business Advisory Services Team at Ernst & Young Associates, a Manager on the Strategy Organization and People Team at Arthur Andersen, in addition to spending several years with KPMG. She has consulted on projects in Singapore, Brunei and Thailand. Jacqueline was also a member of SPRING Singapore’s Singapore Quality Award (SQA) Management Committee.
Prior to embarking on a consulting career, Jacqueline was a human resource practitioner in a government statutory board. Thereafter, Jacqueline joined a local group of companies in a regional role in human resources covering Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Jacqueline’s areas of consulting experience include organizational reviews, design and conduct of organizational and perception studies, compensation and benefits advice, job evaluation and performance management systems, executive search and selection, organizational development, corporate restructuring, change management, and career and outplacement counseling.
- Master of Business Administration, National University of Singapore (including a semester at the University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Bachelor of Science, National University of Singapore
- Diploma in Personnel Management, NPB Institute for Productivity Training
- Certified Work-Life Consultant, Employer Alliance, SNEF
- Certified Practicing Management Consultant, Practicing Management Consultant Certification Board
- Certified Net Promoter® Associate, Satmetrix Inc.
- Professional Member, Singapore Human Resource Institute
- Member Institute of Management Consultants
- Certified Chally Analyst, Chally Group
- Certified Cultural Transformation Tools Consultant, Barrett Values Centre
- CSISG Methodology Certified Associate, Institute of Service Excellence, Singapore Management University
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA), Workforce Development Agency