Shiichiro Endo is a Japanese Executive Coach with Executive Development Associates and based in Tokyo, Japan. He conducts coaching and training sessions in the areas of communication, leadership and people management. His approach is very practical and action oriented through his management experience so that his client can achieve his/her goals most efficiently. He also teaches effective speech/presentation and business skills at a culture school.
His work experience includes 30 years with a global company (Mobil Oil and ExxonMobil after merger in 2000). Major assignments at Mobil/ExxonMobil included:
- 2 years as General Manager, managing marketing activity of Japan motor fuel sales nationwide
- 8 years as Mobil Branch Office Manager/Assistant Manager, administering motor fuel sales to dealers
- 7 years in Supply/Logistics (including 2 years at Mobil New York Headquarters: ’88-’89) whose functions encompassed crude oil procurement and coordination of activities with affiliated refineries on manufacturing, quality control, transshipment of products to terminal and delivery to service stations
After retiring from ExxonMobil, Shiichiro was COO of a venture company that specialized in new educational business work. In the recent 9 years, he’s devoted his work as an executive coach/business coach, conducting executive coaching (one-to-one) and trainings. Recent Coaching/Training performance for companies includes Unilever, Microsoft, Coca-Cola, Deloitte, Dell, BSI, Shure and a Japanese Information Technology company. He also works at Global Management Development Inc. as a partner, conducting trainings/coaching.
- Graduated Tokyo University of Education (Currently Tsukuba University), Tokyo, Japan
1972, BS in Biochemical Engineering
- Graduated Syracuse University, NY, USA (Company scholarship)
1982, MBA in Marketing
- Certified Coach with Coach A (affiliate of Coach Univ.), 2006
- MBA (Marketing major), Syracuse University, New York, USA, 1982
- Hogan Assessment Certification, 2012