Swee Heng is an Executive Coach & Leadership Facilitator with EDA Asia Pacific and based in Singapore. He is accredited as a Professional Certified Coach from International Coach Federation, USA. Swee Heng specializes in high performance leadership, mindset and culture change.
The author of “Coaching In The Moment — How busy leaders can make more impact with less time”, Swee Heng is a well-grounded leadership coach who helps his clients to develop practical and effective solutions for sustained change and impact. This philosophy of being practical and effective comes from his 31 successful years working within a variety of organizations, with experience up to the regional board level of a global company.
Swee Heng brings change and impact in four key areas:
- Coaching leaders and teams to acquire effective mindsets and skills
- Developing leaders to achieve results and performance through effective employee engagement and motivation
- Coaching leaders to successfully transition into bigger jobs and take on greater responsibilities
- Nurturing leaders to build team and organizational cultures of excellence, innovation, and high trust
He works with both public and private organizations to support the C-Suite, Departmental Leaders and High Potentials to become more successful in their job roles and careers. Swee Heng brings his breadth, depth and wealth of experience and expertise to each coaching engagement.
Swee Heng trains and coaches in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Korea, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia for international clients as well as organizations in the public sector. He utilizes digital technology in his coaching and facilitation work. He was also previously a business school faculty member at the SP Jain School of Global Management.
Between 2000-2010, Swee Heng was the regional Human Resource Director for Reed Business in Asia Pacific, a division of RELX plc. He led Deloitte Singapore’s HR department from 1997-2000. Swee Heng has also held key strategic and operational positions in the Singapore Air Force. He has been a practice leader in coaching, training and facilitation since 2010. He speaks at conferences on leadership, mindset and culture change and has also been featured on the Money FM89.3 radio program.
- MBA In International Management from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Degree in Management from Murdoch University
- Diploma of Psychology from the Singapore Human Resource Institute
- Certified Solution-focused Coach (awarded by the University of Toronto)
- Certified Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholders’ Centered Executive Coach
- Accredited with Life Style Inventory (LSI) / Leadership Impact (LI)
- Certified Action Reflection Learning Coach
- Certified Enneagram Coach
- Accredited with Social Style Communication System
- Practicing Member of International Coaching Federation (ICF) at the PCC level
- Member of National Technological University Alumni Club
- Member of Singapore Institute of Management