Taranjeet Singh is a Senior Leadership Development Consultant and Executive Coach with Executive Development Associates based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Taranjeet is concurrently the CEO of Quantum Steppe Advisory, a Management Consulting company, with a key focus on the areas of effective Human Capital Management and Business Enablement. Taranjeet now consults with Ekuinas and their investee companies as they strive for sustained financial growth; with SME Corp, as part of the succession planning and development journey for the 2 D-CEOs as well as the Senior Directorate Team; with the C Suite team of SIC Creationz, as they strive forward on their IPO journey.
During the course of his consulting experience, Taranjeet has been involved in a variety of engagements involving notable MNCs, Government Agencies, as well as Government-Linked Companies. Having been involved in privatization and corporatization studies, he has also experience in driving enhanced shareholder value through, amongst other things, targeted Change Management programs, integrated Talent Management interventions as well as Organization Productivity studies.
In addition to corporate-based consulting and execution, Taranjeet also plays a significant role in the area of human capacity and capability development at a national level to support the national talent development agenda as the Nation is impacted by IR4.0 and the Digital Economy at large. He also sits on the advisory board of several startups both in the technology as well as in the social enterprise areas.
Over the past year, Taranjeet has played the role of an External Advisor to the Government of Kazakhstan, focusing on, amongst other things, how best to drive efficiencies and enhance talent management practices within the Government machinery A key client has been the Civil Service of the Government of Kazakhstan. The focus of this Transformational Engagement has been, amongst other things, the realignment of the job grading structure, linking the same to the rewards system and ensuring that the competencies that are being developed are indeed future centric in nature. The focus of this transformational work is to position the Civil Service as an anchor point for National development. And more recently, he had assumed the role of General Manager of KornFerry HayGroup Kazakhstan with oversight into Central Asia as well.
Education and Professional Background
- Global Certified Advanced Practioner of DiSC, Motive, Value, Learning Styles and Emotional Intelligence Profiling Tools
- Chartered Manager, Australia Institute of Management (2017)
- Certified Executive Professional Coach, ICF (2017)
- Master of Business Administration from the UK (1998)
- Master of Laws from Australia (1992);
- Joint Honours Degree in Computer Science & Law from the UK (1990);
- Fellow of the Institute of Managers & Leaders (Aust & New Zealand)
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute, UK
- Member of International Coaching Federation
- Member of the Agile Alliance
- Member of the Society of Human Resource Management
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Management