Vincent Ho is an executive coach with Executive Development Associates, based in Singapore. Vincent has 20 years of experience in business and culture transformations, strategic and business planning, business process reviews, change management, organization design, coaching, business facilitation and training. He has led many business and service transformations and corporate structuring projects across diverse industries such as government services, healthcare, telecommunications and media, education, manufacturing services, financial services, property development and consultancy, distribution and retail. He is an expert facilitator and personally coaches both senior management and staff on areas such as strategic implementation, culture development, strategic planning, customer experience, leadership development, and change management. He has worked in Singapore, China, the US, Malaysia, and Indonesia. His consulting focus on business transformation, customer experience consulting, innovation management, change management, and culture development has helped his clients achieve and maintain leading positions in their respective industries.
Business and Service Transformation
- Partnered clients in their review their business operations. He worked with the clients to define and implement their business strategies and operating models. These involved defining KPIs and desired culture to drive success, designing processes, roles and role expectations, job descriptions and competencies, and conducting training. Change management services were also provided to facilitate both the organisation and individual transitions.
- Consulted many organisations across public and private sectors in defining and delivering desired customer experience. These include organization diagnostics through customer and employee research, culture development, senior management and staff engagement on defining and delivering desired customer experience, customer journey mapping and service blue-printing, enabling systems like HR and service analytics, feedback and recovery.
- Coached senior management and middle management, at both individual and team levels, during business and service transformation projects. Coaching areas include leading and aligning mission, vision and strategies, leading self and teams, change management, transition management, structure and process design and people engagement
- Led the strategy development work stream for a corporatization project involving a government statutory board in Singapore. He worked with the client to identify the core business lines of the proposed corporatized entity, the market and geographical segments and the go-to-market model. He also built the economic case to satisfy overall viability and sustainability of the businesses.
- Led the development of an Innovation Management Framework for a major government ministry in Singapore. In this project, he reviewed and suggested recommendations to enhance innovation capabilities within the organization, improved “innovation” processes, defined organization structure, performance measures and incentive programs, and detailed a roadmap for effective roll-out.
- Led e-Business strategy projects for a client in Indonesia. He engaged the client from e-model conceptualization to the final design of top level operating model (including process, organization structure and people competencies, key performance indicators, technology architecture etc.). A robust financial model was developed to assist the client in obtaining funding from VCs.
- Consulted in the post-merger integration of two major insurance companies in Malaysia. Developed a go-to-market business model for a new business unit, including high level processes, technology, and organization design.
- MBA/Bachelor of Accountancy, Nanyang Technological University
- Certified Cultural Transformation Tools Consultant and Trainer, Barrett Values Centre
- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA), Workforce Development Agency
- Implement Design Thinking, Design Singapore Council