- The Centre for Executive Education (CEE) is an award winning and the premier network for established human resource management and executive development consulting firms globally.
- CEE has established global strategic partnerships with Executive Development Associates(EDA), International Professional Managers Association (IPMA), Action Management Associates Inc. (AMAI) as well as a network of Affiliate Partners across the Asia Pacific region.
We partner with clients to identify, select and develop their next generation of leaders who will navigate the organisation through tomorrow’s business challenges.
As a result the organisation will achieve a sustainable competitive advantage and success in an ever changing, highly disruptive and increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (collectively known as “VUCA”) business environment.
Our Value Proposition
- CEE collaborates with clients in adapting various contemporary organisational development approaches to their specific business contexts.
- We design and implement tailor-made learning and leadership development strategies that greatly improve our client’s performance, increase market value and enhance organisational capability.
- We develop insights into what drives value creation and competitive advantage in our clients’ businesses. To achieve this, we collaborate closely with our clients to convert insights into concrete strategies and tactics.
- The experiential and action-based learning design of our various programmes will allow the participants to apply what they have learnt immediately to their actual work situations. This real-work focus accelerates the transfer of learning to the job.
About Our Team
- CEE faculty, consultants and executive coaches are highly credentialed with extensive experience to help managers and executives who are being positioned for future senior leadership roles.
- They are authors, seasoned business practitioners and leaders with each possesses an enormous passion for the success and growth that executive development and coaching can bring to our participants.
Our Services and Solutions
Leading for success in the future have seen a common theme emerge – managing challenges in a business environment that it is highly disruptive and predominantly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA). Technological advancements in artificial intelligence, robotics, sharing platforms and the Internet of Things are fundamentally altering business models and industries.
These changes are often not only alien to businesses; they are taking place at unprecedented speed. Leaders at all levels need to develop the relevant competencies and skills to successfully adapt to these new realities.
Our programmes are designed to equip managers and leaders with the relevant skills and competencies which are critical to support growth, execute change and develop effective teams in a high-performance driven culture, leading to increased productivity, exceptional business results and greater profitability.
Our suite of services and solutions includes the following:
- CEO Mentoring and Board Advisory Services
- Developing High-Performance Organisation
- Executive Coaching for C-Suite Leaders
- Masterclass Series on Transforming NextGen Leaders
- Virtual Leadership Masterclass Series for VUCA World
- Identification, Assessment, Selection of HiPo Leaders
- Custom Design Leadership 360-Degree Feedback
- Development of High-Performance Executive Teams
- Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Executive Transition & Onboarding
- Executive Briefing Sessions
- Learn@Lunch Sessions
- Keynote & Facilitation of Offsite Meetings / Retreats
The CEE Corporate Profile is available as a download here.
CEE in collaboration with our Strategic Partner, Executive Development Associates (EDA), offers the following suite of Executive Coaching Solutions:
- Coaches for C-Suite Executives – for CEOs, Presidents, EVPs and Heads of Business Units
- Coaches for Executives and Leaders – for SVPs, VPs and all the way down the leadership pipeline.
- Embedded coaches in internal action learning, high-potential or executive development programs to gain real-time exposure of executives.
- Coach-the-Coach – Internal certifications for internal or external coaches for a specific organisation. This ensures that coaching across the organisation is aligned with the businesses strategic objectives and the coaches all follow a similar process.
- Design and coordination of organization-wide executive coaching programs – to ensure an effective use of the company’s resources. Coaching levels are assigned with pre-set investment amounts. Coaches are chosen and trained and processes are set for decision-making, tracking and reporting of development metrics.
The Centre for Executive Coaching (CEC), a wholly owned division of CEE, delivers recognised certified professional coach training programme for individuals interested in entering the field of executive coaching, as well as executives seeking to become better managers and leaders as managerial coaches in their respective organisations.
CEE has developed a series of expert-led series of powerful, contemporary, practical, and innovative programs draws on the research of acclaimed scholars and real-world experiences of executives and firms to help the participants resolve a new generation of technology-related management issues in areas, such as, strategic thinking, business design, leadership, product development, technology changes, customer management, change management, marketing, knowledge management and more.
For details of CEE Directory of Executive Development and Learn@Lunch Series, please visit here.
The need to transition leaders is inevitable due to changes in organisational and business strategies, mergers and acquisitions, or simply due to changing business and career-life stages. Whatever the cause of the transition, companies that care about their employer branding or employment reputation partner with us to provide support for employees as they begin their transitions to a new position, a new career or a different lifestyle. In addition to our work with individuals, our transition process management services provide support for executives and managers who must plan and prepare for transitions that affect their employees.
The Centre for Executive Transitions (CET), a division of CEE, offer expert executive career direction and transition as well as career coaching for senior-level executives searching for a job or considering a career change. Our career transition process offers comprehensive, high-touch services to help these individuals develop personal career strategies that take them beyond the next position and closer to achieving long-term goals.
Each executive’s process is highly personalised and is designed to match needs, timetables and desired results. We even help each executive actually identify and target appropriate opportunities and contacts, establishing a strong foundation for future career growth.
Talent Management & Succession Planning
CEE partners with your organisation to develop customised strategies to attract, retain, and develop your talent. CEE Integrated Talent Management Framework ensures that your talent management system is aligned with the whole organisation and is not just a function of HR. Our team of CEE Talent Management & Human Resource Consultants are experienced with recruitment strategies, job design, competency modelling, and succession planning, and can help make your organisation the “employer of choice” for top talent in your respective industry.
Critical Thinking Solutions
The challenges that organisations face today are enormous: increasing global competition, emerging markets, technology, and the political and economic landscape. Leaders at all levels need to be able to think fast and act smart – often in VUCA situations that are volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous, where no effective policy or procedure. That makes critical thinking a real necessity. CEE in partnership with EDA offers a suite of services that build the critical thinking competency. Starting with the top of the house and cascading down throughout the organisation, you will find a comprehensive solution to fit your needs.
Personal Effectiveness Training
CEE has developed an extensive series of professional development training programs for Sales, Customer Service, Leadership and Human Resource Management.
Executive Briefing Sessions
The Executive Briefing Series are designed to be delivered over a 1-2 hour session and aim to provide leaders at all levels insights on how to transform and develop their leadership skills by learning from renowned business and political leaders – the men and women whose drive, vision and tenacity have created the great success stories of modern business. Great Leaders, by definition, have a vision that is not shared by everyone. There are difficulties and adversaries to overcome; they face many obstacles, including self-doubt, but preserve in the hope of achieving their goal. Their leadership journey reads like the plot of a novel.
Order from Our Menu of Contemporary, Practical & Relevant (CPR) Business Topics
CEE Learn@Lunch Series will stretch the thinking of your team and motivate action. Choose one or more of our popular business topics or request a custom topic that zeros in on your current business challenge.
Fact: To do their jobs well, your people have to eat.
Opportunity: Why not fill their minds as they fill their stomachs with progressive new ideas on how they can be more successful in their jobs and business, all the while helping them to increase their professional skills, knowledge and enthusiasm?
CEE partners with clients to deliver Keynote Presentations as a powerful way to kick off their conference, retreat, or team-building sessions.
For More Information
To inquire further about CEE Suite of Executive Development Solutions, please contact us at (65) 6789 0977 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.